In this video, I demonstrate how to zero calibrate the TSI Sidepak (AM510) aerosol monitor:
- Make sure the Sidepak is turned on by pressing the leftmost pink button "Page"
- Once the Sidepak is in Survey Mode, press the "Page" button again to reach the MAIN MENU
- Use the arrow keys until the "Zero Cal" text appears and then press the "Enter" key, which is the angled arrow on the right side of the control panel
- Attach the zero calibration filter to the inlet of the Sidepak
- Press the Enter button again
- Wait 1 minute until the zeroing procedure is finished
- Press the "Page" button to return to Survey Mode